Sunday 12 February 2012

Sticky Bottoms and Frilly Feet



I have finally defeated my nemesis - MACARONS. I spent last weekend working on my campaign to successful bake them. Saturday's lemon version were tasty, but ugly beyond belief not very pretty. Sunday's dark chocolate and raspberry variety were a beauty to behold complete with charming frilly feet. Their bottoms were sadly a little sticky, but nothing a couple of minutes longer in the oven wouldn't have solved, and did nothing to detract from how good they tasted and looked. I'm not sure whether my euphoria was as a result of their success or the sugar high from eating so many. Either way I know I need to try again very soon to ensure it wasn't a fluke.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, these look amazing! You are a very talented lady :) x

    ReplyDelete